Masters Certificate in Project Management
Become a high performing Project Manager with the Masters Certificate in Project Management from Watermark Learning. Close the gap between ‘learning’ and ‘doing’ with our engaging classes of 16 or fewer students taught by certified practitioners who are also experienced facilitators. Skills learned and practiced in class reflect PMI® industry best practices and are immediately applicable to your real-world project work. Our training program applies a practical, hands-on approach to project management with an emphasis on the “what”, “why,” and “how” of the discipline.
· Project Management Fundamentals (3 days)
· Influencing Without Authority (2 days)
· Planning and Managing Requirements (2 days)
· Project Risk Management (1 day)
ELECTIVES (select three)
· Agile Fundamentals (3 days)
· Business Analysis Fundamentals (3 days)
· Consulting Skills to Solve Business Problems (2 days)
· Eliciting Business Requirements (2 days)
· Avoiding Troubled Projects (2 days)
Students have 3 years to complete certificate from time of first class after enrollment. Classes taken previously at Watermark may apply.
You can view complete class outlines and dates at the Public Class Schedule page of our web site.